check this hood out

well since im in the market for a hood for my truck, i think ive seen them all except this company. its from stylin concepts and the price isnt bad. the company made my roll pan and so far that seems liek great quality. so if you want to get a nice hood this one seems good, im thinking about it, looks like the good mark one~~~tell me what you think~~~Kyle

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/part.aspx/pa...7/categoryid/25

sorry i cant insert the link, im at school.

i hope its high, but defintly looks like a good mark. and mr. p did you find that info out the hard way?? lol

Not me personally but a couple of members did a couple years ago when the hoods first arrived on the market; there's not enough room to clear the wiper arms with the hood up.

Here's a quick pic of mine........................................

IMG_0007-vi.jpg

I liked the styling of the GoodMark alot better, I thought it "flowed" more with the looks of the front end................

Edited by GetWithIt (see edit history)

Hood looks good. how much to paint it?

i could probably get mine painted for free since i send so much work to the body shop i work with. i bet Red03SillSS could get you a pretty accurate quote.

Edited by wody (see edit history)