One Bad Azz N/A truck

HemiRamOn20s

not to shabby for a built stroker running a 12.7........

so it takes a built stroker to run what some 5.3s run?????

no he ran a 12.1 on his old motor before it gave away after all the nitrous runs. It was dual stage 80 shots i believe. So he built up a motor that would handle nitrous.

and let me remind you that a 5.3 RC silverado is alot lighter by almost 400 lbs than an equally equiped Hemi RC. And everyone knows that 5.3s and LS1 5.7s are the best motors out there to work from. Believe me i have an 02 LS1 WS6 TA that is one nasty mo fo.

I'm more impressed with the times you and a couple of other guys are running in QC's NA.

Brad

Yea I should hit 13s next time pretty easily. With my only mods being 2600 stall TC, mid length headers, cutout, intake, superchips, short belt for the track

What does a RC 2wd 5.3 weight stripped down in track mode 4100 lbs? Im at 5300#'s !!!

First off, that truck is tuned.. I don't know where you got the info that it's not. And I highly doubt it was 80 degrees on that pass. Look at what the guys are wearing. I honestly dont think he'll run 11's on motor, he may get close but I just don't see it. His truck weighs right at 4700 lbs without him in it, and I beleive hes around 250, so that would be a race weight of roughly 4900-5000 lbs. That was his first time at the track with that setup, so I think he'll be able to knock a tenth off just by getting used to it. Then throw in some decent weather and I thik he'll get low to mid 12's. Still not to shabby in my book.

What's the race weight on most of the mid 12 5.3's??

I know the last time at the track my truck with me in it weighed 4830 lbs. And I was able to muster off a [email protected] with a 2.09 60'. I still have to get some DR's, stall, and efan to hopefully hit the 12 second mark.

What does a RC 2wd 5.3 weight stripped down in track mode 4100 lbs? Im at 5300#'s !!

Close to 4400. Remove spare tire, tailagate, and bedliner, probobly 4200 give or take. I only ran once and got 14.9 @ 91 with a panzie 87 tune at full weight. This spring Im going with no tailgate/spare tire, 93 tune (possibly dyno tune), intake and exhaust.. I'm hoping for 14.5/14.7's. I wont roast street tires this time like a tard either. :thumbs:

Oh yeah, and that motor just punched out to 370". I think that would make it around a 6.0 or so. There's another guy with a 392" motor that still needs to run, he may see 11's..

did hemiroid get his running yet?

Johnny, Joey, That you? Brad's truck was running good. Looks like you were there till damn near sundown. (80* :P ) Head wind really sucked too. Nice meeting you guys! Hope to see you back to RRR again. Folks, I could hear the torque management and rev limiter kill his timing at 3/4 track. They will get it worked out though. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with 2002lstb, I don't think he will reach 11's on all motor but I think low 12's is within reach. Better weather, getting rid of more tq management and learning to launch that beast better will help him alot. I think this is more impressive, his mods are short belt, shitty superchips tune, DR's, long tubes with exhaust dumped there and track intake. Motor, tranny and rear end are totally untouched.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7e8c7d2...8e7017eac5e.htm