An SS meet for PA,NJ,DEL

Sorry about Last time, Planing on have a meet on April 7th Saturday . Not shore on a place yet to meet . If any one has a good area let me know . thanks mark :thumbs:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey RockHead what about us NY guys, are we invited too???? :driving:

New Yorkers are welcome , It is far for yea....... :thumbs: We could meet in NJ it is no big deal .Just Need get to find a meeting place and go for it . Wkiel is from NJ and he throw out a place to meet in Nnew Hope Bucks County Pa. (Just outside of NJ). Im thinking Maybe Havertown Pa .Delawere County (just off the blue route I-476) barnabys of america . What do you guys think about that ?

no offense but new hope would not be a good spot, there is shit for parking plus its like the GAY capital of PA and their always protesting over there about gay rights and stuff. As close as it is to me, i would rather find another place.

no offense but new hope would not be a good spot, there is shit for parking plus its like the GAY capital of PA and their always protesting over there about gay rights and stuff. As close as it is to me, i would rather find another place.

IT is the GAY capital of the country............. Im not a big fan of that place

Another idea could be Ocean City, MD. May 17-20th. Cruisin Ocean City yearly Event.

Hell yea!! Myself and Aric (A6M7F) are taking our SSS's down. I believe a few others were there also last year. hemiramon20s was another one there from the site.

Another idea could be Ocean City, MD. May 17-20th. Cruisin Ocean City yearly Event.

Hell yea!! Myself and Aric (A6M7F) are taking our SSS's down. I believe a few others were there also last year. hemiramon20s was another one there from the site.

I too will be down there again.

IT is the GAY capital of the country............. Im not a big fan of that place

not to hijack your thread and not that im a homophobe (which i am) but have you been to san francisco?

not to hijack your thread and not that im a homophobe (which i am) but have you been to san francisco?

No, I have not but Im going there over the summer or fall this year for School for my work . I was told it has alot of gay peaple over there .

What is it just a big show or what . I been to Ocean City Md 2 or 3 times.That sound s like it could be a fun time , I will look into going. :thumbs:

What is it just a big show or what . I been to Ocean City Md 2 or 3 times.That sound s like it could be a fun time , I will look into going. :thumbs:

Here is some info for you. it's the best car show i've ever been to.

Hey RockHead what about us NY guys, are we invited too???? :driving:

New Yorkers are welcome , It is far for yea....... :thumbs: We could meet in NJ it is no big deal .Just Need get to find a meeting place and go for it . Wkiel is from NJ and he throw out a place to meet in Nnew Hope Bucks County Pa. (Just outside of NJ). Im thinking Maybe Havertown Pa .Delawere County (just off the blue route I-476) barnabys of america . What do you guys think about that ?

What if we all met at Raceway Park(Englishtown)?? It seems like it is in the middle for everyone.......... :chevy:

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)