FOR SALE 2005 Silverado SS Blacked Out on 24's in TEXAS

AggieSS

***UPDATE & LOWER Price***

2005 RWD Chevy Silverado SS with 38,000 miles, GM warranty till 48,000 miles. Black with grey cloth, Bassani Headers, Bassani exhaust, Volant Air Intake, Tint, 24" Forte F3 wheels, 305/35/24 Hankook Ventus tires purchased 6 months ago, Black painted front grill, bowtie, tailights and 3rd tailight, black corner headlights, Bedrug, Snug Top Hard Tonneau cover, Alipine IVA-W200 Touchscreen 7" Monitor w/ Ipod Control, DVD player, 2 7" LCD headrest monitors with remote, 2 12" custom installed Rockford Fosgate subs under rear seat, Adcom amps, Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 components, rear jack for XBox or Playstation. Viper alarm with Engine Start. It was purchased 7 months ago from the original owner. It has been garaged and detailed regularly, brilliant black paint with grey cloth interior. Very fast and very unique. Has dual zone digital climate control, wired for XM radio, power everything, tags good till January of 2008. Have original window sticker. Looking ot buy 300c, serious inquiries only please. PM for additional pictures. Im located in College Station, TX, 1.5 hours from Houston and Austin and 2.5 from DFW.

$27,500 OBO Ardi, PM me or email me at [email protected] for more pictures and if you are interested.

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Edited by AggieSS (see edit history)

Sorry to see you let it go, I remember talking to you about your truck.

Hope you get what you want, and I know someone who would be interested in the Alpine

Yea it was great talking with you as well and thanks for all your help. Its just that I drive almost every weekend to a "big city" either Houston, Austin or Dallas and the SS isnt very economical as we all know. Looking at a 300c that is a little more economical ;-) But I do keep going back and forth, so if the right buyer comes along and can appreciate all I have done to the truck I would part with it, but by no means am I forced ot sell it right now. I just put the black headlights on and they got me fired up again about the truck ya know.

Anyway, thanks again for all your help.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry to see you let it go, I remember talking to you about your truck.

Hope you get what you want, and I know someone who would be interested in the Alpine

hey drako, did the orange come home to find the banna and his girl friend (miss orange) together. then he got mad? lol....

• 4 weeks later...
2005 Chevy Silverado SS with 31,000 miles, black with grey, Bassani Headers, Bassani exhaust, Volant Air Intake, Tint, 24" Forte F3 wheels, 305/35/24 Hankook Ventus tires purchased 2 months ago, Black painted front grill, bowtie, tailights and 3rd tailight, Bedrug, Snug Top Hard Tonneau cover, Alipine IVA-W200 Touchscreen Monitor w/ Ipod Control, DVD player, 2 LCD headrest monitors, 2 12" custom installed Rockford Fosgate subs under rear seat, Adcom amps, Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 components, rear jack for XBox or Playstation. Viper alarm with Engine Start. It was purchased 3 months ago from the original owner. It has been garaged and detailed regularly, brilliant black paint with grey cloth interior. Very fast and very unique. Have personalized license plate that read 1SIKSS on order. Has dual zone digital climate control, wired for XM radio, power everything, tags good till January of 2008, warranty till 36,000 miles. Have original window sticker. I just need a sedan, serious inquiries only please. Email me for additional pictures. Im asking 29,500 OBO. Im located in College Station, TX, 1.5 hours from Houston and Austin and 2.5 from DFW. Call Ardi at 979-422-5660 or email at [email protected]

Picture038.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture003.jpg