Vortec Max Shirts Hoodies

vmax2fast

Just talking w/ Imposster SS about making some vmax shirts or hoodies, hats etc. and was wondering how much interest there was, You think there would be a lot since we have been "taking over the site".... :dunno: Well, post if interested, I was thinking the logo on the engine covers w/ the Vortec on top of max would look best. Any Ideas?

How about just the words..maybe www.VortecMax.com verticaly from the under arm to waist. Ahhh.......V-MAX/VHO on the top of the hoodie so when the hood is off your head It can be read from the back...maybe small bowtie's like cufflinks. I dont know, I would be Interested though.

Same color as my truck.... :ughdance:. Blue granite metallic sweater 3x with the logo's Silver and Red.....Oh yeah I can see it now. :chevy::thumbs:

i actualy mention something along these lines a while back.. but i never did anything about it?.

but anyway, i'm in for 1 or 2.

i was thinking you could have it say...

vortec

MAX

high output

or something like that.. i think that would make all of us vho/vmax guys happy?.

VortechMAX

HIGH OUTPUT

on the front of the hat with the MAX in red letters, and 345hp on each side, and a little bow-tie in the back.. whats everyone think about that?.

the sweathers and T's could be done the same. :dunno:

i just want to see this happen... SOON! :jester:

VortechMAX

HIGH OUTPUT

on the front of the hat with the MAX in red letters, and 345hp on each side, and a little bow-tie in the back.. whats everyone think about that?.

the sweathers and T's could be done the same. :dunno:

i just want to see this happen... SOON! :jester:

kinda like this.....

VORTECMAX

High

Output

Would that satisfy the masses?

I don't think the hp is a good idea.... I have it on my hood and its kinda like lying now w/ my mods :devil:

Maybe 6.0 l

I do like the :chevy: on the back!

This might take awhile to get rolling so hang in there!

Edited by vmax2fast (see edit history)