ProCharger Times & Radix Times

BluHawk141

This is my first post and would like to say "HI" to all that read it. I do not currently have an SS but will see one in the near future. I am leaning towards red. I am a co-owner of a performance shop outside of Chicago and will be modifying the truck almost right away. Here is the preliminary list. Yank Truck Thruster 3200 stall converter, our custom grind blower cam, ATI ProCharger, Flex-A-Lite fans and all the other small stuff. I am not real excited about the headers currently available and I am almost positive SLP will have a set out in the next few monthes as they are looking for doner Silverados for prototype exhaust work. So give them a call if you can do without your truck for a little while and I would guess you would get the parts for free.

Any ways what kind of times are we see for a ProCharger with converter and cam? How about the same but with the Radix?

We are seeing 565 rwhp on a vette with an ATI with cam and headers.

We are seeing 475 rwhp on a Z06 with a Magnusson, non intercooled, no cam.

We will be building the Z06 up when the intercooler comes out, porting polishing and lowering compression on the heads, cam, and crank up some boost. But here is the concern you are limited to your maximum rpm of the blower. We are also porting the heads on the ATI vette, not lowering the compression though, so we should easily see 600 rwhp.

Gear M Up, I live in Lyons, near the Brookfield Zoo. Our shop is in Orland Park. So what kind of times are you running? Or are you not willing to disclose that?

Zippy, I agree about SLP taking awhile. But they have an advantage by coming to the market late, they can see where other products are failing or where improvements can be made and this allows them to make a better product. In theory at least.

BluHawk141,

I have not made it down to Joliet to run my 1/4 mile yet. But I have run against a few and won.

Killed following/dry weather: :smash::smash:

-Subaru WRX

-Mustang GT

-BMW M3

-Ram 1500 Hemi

-Corvette Stk C5

-Honda with a big fart muffler... :nonod:

Only guy that has bet me has a Mustang SVT and he got me by a truck length.

NOS is next, should have that in by March... :D

I think a new/rebuild up trans will be a necessary for the NOS shot...

I have no idea how much if any better they will be than the ASM. I'm just saying that they have a chance to see what is out there and if there can be any changes to make them better. I am sure they are going to make the headers will be tuned length, which in theory is the way to go. I personally have not seen the same vehicle tested with long tubes vs. the tuned length though.

Archived