I found the domain..VORTEC MAX.com

I had a 04 sierra ext.cab 4x4 duramax diesel, :shakehead: but I wanted something more peppy,so I looked at a SS Silverrado,but I wanted to have the choice of 4x2,4x4H,4x4l,so I disapoited that the SS didn't have that option,so I ordered a 06 sierra SLT with VORTEC MAX package,it took 2 months to get, it is nice... but still it does not have the SS mean look that I wanted.So when I got the truck in 11/05,I punch in vortecmax.com...nothing...I did it again last week and...I found it. It looks terrific,good job :thumbs: When can I ask questions,and make comments ?

I wanted something more peppy,so I looked at a SS Silverrado,but I wanted to have the choice of 4x2,4x4H,4x4l...

I ordered a 06 sierra SLT with VORTEC MAX package,it took 2 months to get, it is nice... but still it does not have the SS mean look that I wanted.

I'm with ya. I loved the looks of the SS, but it wouldn't do all the stuff I wanted MY truck to do. The Vortec MAX was the perfect truck. I am still trying to get a taste of the handsome look of the SS. I bought an SS grille and swapped out the chrome one.

grille_compare.jpg

I also bought red mirror covers, door handles, and tailgate handle. I might do more. I definitely love my V-Max.

Mike

I wanted something more peppy,so I looked at a SS Silverrado,but I wanted to have the choice of 4x2,4x4H,4x4l...

I ordered a 06 sierra SLT with VORTEC MAX package,it took 2 months to get, it is nice... but still it does not have the SS mean look that I wanted.

I'm with ya. I loved the looks of the SS, but it wouldn't do all the stuff I wanted MY truck to do. The Vortec MAX was the perfect truck. I am still trying to get a taste of the handsome look of the SS. I bought an SS grille and swapped out the chrome one.

grille_compare.jpg

I also bought red mirror covers, door handles, and tailgate handle. I might do more. I definitely love my V-Max.

Mike

:withstupid: This truck is the perfect mix! What color is your vmax heavyfoot? My black one looks mean I think...

100_0095.jpg

grille_compare.jpg

Mike

heavyfoot? My black one looks mean I think...

100_0095.jpg:withstupid: This truck is the perfect mix! What color is your vmax

Mine is silver birch metalic this is not my best color, my #1 color is BLACK by far and #2 is victory red but I pick out that color because you don,t see the dust on it as much.

grille_compare.jpg

Mike

heavyfoot? My black one looks mean I think...

100_0095.jpg:withstupid: This truck is the perfect mix! What color is your vmax

Mine is silver birch metalic this is not my best color, my #1 color is BLACK by far and #2 is victory red but I pick out that color because you don,t see the dust on it as much.

There is nothing wrong with Silver Birch Metallic............... :chevy:

I like the silver.... If I had that color I would tint it a with a tiny bit of mirror. I think that looks sick w/ a silver vehicle :cool:

I chose black because of the free washes at work...

100_0097.jpg

In the back ground is one of six washes I maintain.

I wish I was a computer wiz..so I could reply the right way...I had a couple of people that told me that they like that color,but more poeple ask me What's that " VORTEC MAX "? my awser to dodge fan is "Hemmi beater" and to GM fan is 345 +hp. Maybe I could call my truck "silver bullet" I just put in a tune and now 125 mph!!!! is it normal I get this humming noise? I have a 4.10 rear.

congrat's HeavyFoot, and welcome to the site.

i had a black and a blue silvy befor my V-max, i chose white for the same reason you got the silver.

this is mine below, when you get a chance, post up a pic of yours. :thumbs:

post-8665-1173549707_thumb.jpg

post-8665-1173549722_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2006_superado (see edit history)

I have a white one to. I like the hood scoop I was thinking about one of those my self but hadnt seen one and defenitly not on the same color as I have.

great minds think alike.. :jester: i got the scoop on ebay, for $50 (i think) and painted it myself.

came out better then i thought.

there is'nt a huge selection of hoods for our trucks, so i went with the scoop.

make sure if you get one not to buy the kind with the flat lip around the scoop, those look like crap... :puke:

p.s. do you have 3.73's or 4.10's on yours?.. and if you got any pics i'd love to see it :chevy:

Edited by 2006_superado (see edit history)