What did you want

SS Silv

I wanted to be everything :crazy:

I especially wanted to be a paleontologists, however here in Florida there were not that many ancient fossils except fish scales and imprints of leaves. And it sucked for digging because you go a few inches you hit limestone, after that its water :crackup:

I have always wanted my own show on discovery channel, sounds dorky but thats what my dream was.

What am I now? Full time student, working as an attorneys assistant. *sarcastically* wooooohooooo

i wanted to be a veternarian and a race car driver

now i am a heating and air conditioning service technician.

retired from race cars for now. thinking about a new sprint car for next yr though.

when i was little i wanted to be either a cop or a firefighter...but since ive gotten like 5 speeding tickets and a couple other ones i decided cops are jerks...only the ones in my area tho. i live in the safest city in the US according to a recent survey, so the cops have nothing better to do. so thats why im on my 2nd year of fire school. :cheers: i actually worked as a wildland firefighter last summer. it was tits

There were a few things I really wanted to be when I was a kid. They were: Police Officer, Sniper in the Military, or a Professional Race Car Driver (Drag Racing).

Right now, Monday-Friday I work for an investment company and on Saturdays and some Sundays I work for my previous employer at a shop building high end racing motors. I'm sticking with the investment company for now as the pay and benefits are good. I'm slowly working on becoming a professional driver. I've got my 69 Chevelle almost finished (should be a 9 sec car on motor) and I've got a few options on the table to drive some other cars (top sportsman or a super comp dragster). We'll see how it goes and hopefully I'll be testing one of those later this year.

... however here in Florida there were not that many ancient fossils ...
:confused: I thought there were lots of retired people in FLA? :jester: (cheap joke I know)

When I was a kid I really didn't have the chance to 'decide' what I wanted to do when I grew up, I was taught computer programming at the age of 10 and well 28+ years later it's what I'm still doing. Funny thing is that when I was in high school a military aptitude test pegged me for an automotive mechanic.

Mr. P.

Funny, I wanted to be older. Now, I want to be younger. :banghead:

I've done a little of everything. G.M., sales, machinist, taxi driver and many others. Can't seem to stay with anything too long. (Except my wife, 30+ years now. :eek: ) Currently I am managing a small camera store. Who knows what I'll be doing next year.