loudest exhaust

• 1 month later...

Open headers was loud as hell on the way to exhaust shop. Then I did true dual 3" with flowmaster original 40's. That was pretty loud. I've got magnaflow now and I like that alot better, both were without cats.

Open headers....

:withstupid: this one will obviously be the loudest, but no where near street legal

slp loudmouths, dynomax bullets, flowmaster race mufflers.

:withstupid: ive heard all 3 of these, i personally think the dynomax bullets are the loudest, i dont even know how they are called mufflers, they look like regular piping. sound AWSOME though

yeah thats what i have , when it runs i scare the bejesus out of people.

cutouts kick ass.

:withstupid: if you're runnin this on the street id say get keep the cats and the mufflers on, and get some cutouts installed behind the headers, that way if you're gonna show it or use it at the track it can be loud as hell, but you wont be getting pulled over everyday for noise pollution

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
anybody had the Gibson SuperTruck? I like the look of the exit in front of the rear tire, ad says it's the most aggressive Gibson exhaust. ??

Is it bad to ruunn cut outs? I ran my 5.3 with stock manifolds and cats and no muffler! It would make this loud blastin sound when it shifted no good I think but loud as shit! :happysad: