GM ACCESSORY DASH BEZELS

HAS ANYBODY SEEN THESE IN PERSON? THEY LOOK PRETTY COOL AT LEASE THE CARBON FIBER AND THE BRUSHED ALUMINUM ONE... SHOULD BE MUCH NICER THAN THE STICK ON CRAP THEY SELL

I have the same setup with the oem brushed aluminum trim and the ss gauges

252688-thmb.jpg

I don't like that peel and stick crap

yeah the peel and stick stuff is junk Id never attempt it I have seen it done many times and it almost always looks like crap....

Another thing I have considered is painting the bezel to match the blue on the outside I have some base and clear coat left over from when I had my tonneau done... but im afraid the paint will melt it or something

I posted on these a couple years ago and had ordered them. You'll be quite suprised at how nice they look. They are very pricey, but nice either way. The carbon fiber piece and brushed aluminum are the nicer of the choices.

yikes 300....thats kinda expected though. If its a quality piece, I wish I could see it in person though....may entice me to put it on the "list" I think it would go nicely with all of the silver accents inside the truck interior.

Mine came in today and I just finished doing the install.

I got mine for $423.00 for the set. Took all of about 7 1/2 minutes to do the install. (Including removing the old pieces and taking pics!!)

Main Bezel................

AUT_7389.jpg

Lower Console comes in 2 pieces.......

AUT_7390.jpg

Installed Pics........

AUT_7393.jpg

AUT_7392.jpg

AUT_7391.jpg