Pics of my S/C SS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great John, I gotta teach you the "angles" ;)

One of these days man we all got ride out to snap some pics, I would love to check out your audio/ and the bad assness of the S/C! Hey is it okay if I steal your igeneous place of putting the gm performance emblem? I have been wondering where to put it and I never thought about there :)

:thumbs:

thanks for all the compliments guys :chevy:

One of these days man we all got ride out to snap some pics, I would love to check out your audio/ and the bad assness of the S/C! Hey is it okay if I steal your igeneous place of putting the gm performance emblem? I have been wondering where to put it and I never thought about there :)

yes you do! im a photo noob :shakehead: and yes, i hereby give you permission to use my badge-placing techniquies :crackup::jester:

thanks for all the compliments guys :chevy:

yes you do! im a photo noob :shakehead: and yes, i hereby give you permission to use my badge-placing techniquies :crackup::jester:

hey my truck really does have potential!! your truck looks awesome!!! and where do you find the GM Performance emblem??

well my neighboors moved out (miami dolphins assistant coach) with nick sabon to louisiana so i figured i would utilize their pretty driveway :jester: also dropped the front another 3/4" a few days ago, and im much happier with the rake.

here are some of our dyno and facilities :chevy: of course, way back when the truck was almost stock :lol:

IMAGE_00001.jpg

IMAGE_00004.jpg

IMAGE_00005.jpg

enjoy :flag:

So that lasted I dunno.....a week?

hey my truck really does have potential!! your truck looks awesome!!! and where do you find the GM Performance emblem??

i used the one off of the STS-V caddy. the ones on the chevy SS cars are much larger, if your going to put them outside. small ones=STS-V, largers ones=cobalt ss s/c or TBSS (these are under the hood)

So that lasted I dunno.....a week?

MAYBE....... i tinted it the day i got it, and by the end of the week (anxiously waited till 500 miles lol) i changed the oil, put a BBK TB, CAI, and dyno tuned it :jester: i have a large, clincally insane vehicle addiction. thats why i love this place so much, i dont feel like a lunatic here lmao :crazy:

Hey man whats the drop on your truck now?? and what did you use to get it there? again...looks great

2" drop belltech spindles, 2" drop groundforce t-keys, belltech 3" drop leaf packs, carrier bearing relocator (life saving device ;) ) and of course i have some crazy front jouncers(aka bump stops) with the Mr.P hole drilling madness mod :thumbs:

holy crap! I have a lot to learn about these trucks I guess...so I know that this is going to sound stupid...but this is the first silverado I have had so bear with me, I am guessing that means you have a 3'' drop on your truck? I am used to cars...not spindles, leaf packs, and that other stuff.

looks good. hows it handle all the HP?

well when i had the pirelli's, not so hot. any moisture on the ground and it wasnt even safe to drive. dry weather, all over the place. the stock goodyears were better...... the toyo's are fantastic, i love them. it hooks great, handles the power well

holy crap! I have a lot to learn about these trucks I guess...so I know that this is going to sound stupid...but this is the first silverado I have had so bear with me, I am guessing that means you have a 3'' drop on your truck? I am used to cars...not spindles, leaf packs, and that other stuff.

well its somewhere near 3" in (give or take) the front, and about 3.5" in the back.