loosing belts

has anyone else had this problem my belt keeps walking off my tensioner and eventualy just falls off if i dont check on it evey couple of days . i am thinking alignment but not sure what the specs would be or how to check it . i thought about a shorter belt but i can barley get the gatorback 11.5 that i have on :banghead:

I dont know if you can fit it or not. But a striaght edge across the face of the 2 pullies will tell you if they are lined up. Like a steel ruller or just a piece of 1'' steel. I had same problem the blower was flexing foward under boost tossing the belt. My belt tensioner was flat no lips same with the blower pullie. I had custom pullies made with lipps on them and increased from a 6 rib to 8 rib. And I made the belt a hair longer so I got more wrap around the blower pullie. Havent thrown a belt since.

I dont know if you can fit it or not. But a striaght edge across the face of the 2 pullies will tell you if they are lined up. Like a steel ruller or just a piece of 1'' steel. I had same problem the blower was flexing foward under boost tossing the belt. My belt tensioner was flat no lips same with the blower pullie. I had custom pullies made with lipps on them and increased from a 6 rib to 8 rib. And I made the belt a hair longer so I got more wrap around the blower pullie. Havent thrown a belt since.

is this on the ss? if so i need some more info please.