adams2003

What's up everyone, my name is Adam and I just joined the site. I have a 2003 Red Silverado ss. It's supercharged and intercooled by Vortech, it has a magnaflow exhaust, billet grille, chrome bowtie, tinted windows, wolfliner and a gemtop bedcover. This website is badass!!! Finally a website where I can relate to the people and there trucks. :thumbs:

you actually cant upload a pic, you need to have the pic posted on a website and then you can link from there. There are guys here that use cardomain.com or something like that for free, thats if you dont have your own website. Check them out then you can post pics. :cool:

Go to my controls at the top of the screen, then click edit signature on the left.

Click the IMG button, and put the URL in the box.

Here us the URL for the pic.

http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/...2139_8_full.jpg

To fund the URL for any of your pics right click them and go to properties.

Hope this helps! :thumbs:

-Matt

Adam welcome to the site. I am glad to see that you made it here. There has been alot of talk here about your truck. I had seen it on cardomain.com before and so had several others. Now for some questions, have you had that thing to the strip yet and if so what has it ran? Who did you get to put the setup on the truck and how much boost are you running? Just a few to start off with but i am sure there will be more. :D I am also on cardomain and you had signed my guestbook there.

Oh i forgot to tell you too, i am glad you picked the right color........ I figured i would get the first shot in at the color issue guys :jester:

Archived