SS ON 24S

SS ON 22S

they're too big. besides you asked peoples opinion. if you dont like it you shouldnt ask right?

True that true that! :jester: IMO those are too big like everyone said 22 will do it and mudflap got to go and deffinetly slam that b***h to the ground

Lower that truck. It will look better. Oh and then paint it Red.
:withstupid: Edited by ss04flores (see edit history)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is true. lowered would look better for sure. i sort of like the wheels themselves as far as design. heck 26bungs had 26's on his and to me and most others it ruined it but he loved it so what the heck right?

so much love...hater!! :yellow_loser: here is another pic...shove it were the light dont shine buddy..

26-1-1.jpg

Edited by 26dub_SS (see edit history)

i have an SS clone supercharged (magnuson), headers, cat back, etc. and i have 24" color matched rims with a 6' lip... i think it looks hard... for the price i paid for my rims and tires i could have otten 2 sets of factor 20" SS rims... but my clone is WAAAAAY faster than a stock real ss... but i would tell your bro to change his gearing to 4.10's and posi... i did that and it made a bid difference in power... 24's are just too big for the stock 3.73 gears... imo

here is a distant shot of my truck

truck_sell01.jpg

would love some comments on my truck too... once i reach the required 5 posts i will introduce myself in the member section...

Edited by usabodyguard (see edit history)

hey 26dub whats up with your truck is it fixed yet and you dont really want 28,s do you how bad did those 26,s rub on the front bumper it would be a shame to cut the bumper

Its still in the shop man...it had alot of damage to it..

i have an SS clone supercharged (magnuson), headers, cat back, etc. and i have 24" color matched rims with a 6' lip... i think it looks hard... for the price i paid for my rims and tires i could have otten 2 sets of factor 20" SS rims... but my clone is WAAAAAY faster than a stock real ss... but i would tell your bro to change his gearing to 4.10's and posi... i did that and it made a bid difference in power... 24's are just too big for the stock 3.73 gears... imo

here is a distant shot of my truck

truck_sell01.jpg

would love some comments on my truck too... once i reach the required 5 posts i will introduce myself in the member section...

Nice Looking Clone.....

Wheels might grow on me.... but looks nice...

:driving:

I really think that 22s are about as big as you should go on these trucks. 24s are definitely too big. Actually I think rims that big only look good on SUVs or maybe a show truck that has been slammed to the ground.

I agree. 22's are the largest I'd go as well. Anything more just doesnt' look right IMO.