SS ON 24S

SS ON 22S

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a decent looking wheel, albeit kinda big, and is very similar to the Into "Prowlers" which look great with black centers. I agree with the others though, you definetly need to lower it and loose the mud flaps.

Why is the bottom of the windsheild tinted? I see snow in your area, does that help with road glare (seriously)?

They really don't look too bad............ :dunno: Maybe if the truck was lowered just a little, it would offset the looks of the rims overpowering everything. I'm with others though, 22's are about as big as you want on this bodystyle, just like it seems that 20's are a perfect fit for the 99-02 style trucks...IMO. That's what makes this hobby so fun.....different strokes for different people. All that matters is that you're enjoying life, and doing things that make YOU happy...................................... :thumbs:

i like the wheel design, but i wouldve gone with a lower profile tire (i could be seeing it wrong but it looks rather large) and lowered the truck. also, please loose that windshield tint. either take it all off or tint the whole thing...... what you got now is illegal anyways

i say who cares what everyone else thinks im sure plenty of people hate my SSS but screw em its mine and i love it.and as far as that goes everybody said i was stupid for getting SS tattooed on my arm but i think its awesome.

post-6481-1174538165_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1174538181_thumb.jpg