Jeep Srt-600

Z4pp

EHH WOW that thing is expensive and they broke the TC in 10 runs. Don't worry they have a TC upgrade for $1,200 more lol :crackup: It's nice and fast but I'd rather put the money toward a new Z06. :cheers:

EHH WOW that thing is expensive and they broke the TC in 10 runs. Don't worry they have a TC upgrade for $1,200 more lol :crackup: It's nice and fast but I'd rather put the money toward a new Z06. :cheers:

I agree but that vs a stock z06 would be pretty close...

would be pretty funny too having your whole family in the suv and then lining up against a stock c6 corvette and spanking it!

that would be weird!

:withstupid: that thing only gets 8 mpg and is $76k, id rather spend $60k on a Z06 and get 20 mpg on the highway. anyways im i the only one who thinks 8 mpg is really low? i always thought turbos helped gas mileage a little bit. i understand its runnin on high psi but still, i dunno still seems a little low.

I look at it this way,

1. I bought my TBSS for $23,950 out the door and ran 13.8 stock. Only .6 slower than a stock $45,000 JGCSRT8

2. Bought a tune for $350 (Wester's group buy) and ran 13.521. Only .3 slower

3. Added E.fans and underdrive pulley $900.00 and ran 13.361. only .25 slower

4. If I add a 3600 stall and drag radials I would be near 12.5s

6. Just imagine what I could do with another $45,000. :banghead:

the part i done get is

The problem is traction. And that’s why we were so eager to test the Houston, Texas, company’s 620-hp turbocharged Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT600 and somehow keep its all-wheel drive intact.

if its awd traction isn ta big issue.

Another problem I see with it is its a chrystler product and my experience with chrystler is they are usually junk.IMO

I have to agree. Never did like chryslter stuff.

The CHRYSLER stuff is awesome though.

$70,000 for a 12.2 is the big disappointment, but it's a new vehicle modified by a company that loves to charge big money!

I went 11.63 @ 118mph for the total investment of $2500, and that was 12 years ago. So "bang for the buck" isn't a great way to judge the thing...? ;)

Too much money for what it is IMO. Cool for the rich guys, but us average Joes won't be buying one anytime soon I bet.

;)

I look at it this way,

1. I bought my TBSS for $23,950 out the door and ran 13.8 stock. Only .6 slower than a stock $45,000 JGCSRT8

2. Bought a tune for $350 (Wester's group buy) and ran 13.521. Only .3 slower

3. Added E.fans and underdrive pulley $900.00 and ran 13.361. only .25 slower

4. If I add a 3600 stall and drag radials I would be near 12.5s

6. Just imagine what I could do with another $45,000. :banghead:

The jeep isn't that expensive, I got my srt8 at almost the same price as my TBSS awd both loaded. Actually the MSRP was very close together for the two vehicles, but GM always has more negotiation room. Both are hugely capable of going faster, just the TBSS has a much larger aftermarket support.

I have to agree. Never did like chryslter stuff.

The CHRYSLER stuff is awesome though.

$70,000 for a 12.2 is the big disappointment, but it's a new vehicle modified by a company that loves to charge big money!

I went 11.63 @ 118mph for the total investment of $2500, and that was 12 years ago. So "bang for the buck" isn't a great way to judge the thing...? ;)

Too much money for what it is IMO. Cool for the rich guys, but us average Joes won't be buying one anytime soon I bet.

;)

70,000 is ridiculous, but what do you expect, its Henessey. I wouldn't even try getting this kit with all the legal problems and bad reputation that that company has. But as much as I know you hate to hear it, comparing the jeep and tbss, the jeeps build quality and reliability are worse than the tbss. But I do love hearing that 6.1 Hemi, it has a nice mean stock exhaust. I think putting a simple supercharger on the srt8 would easily be adequate of getting low 4s 0-60 out of the jeep. That would be my plan.

07 Trailblazer SS awd (silver)

06 Jeep SRT8 (red), 06 VW jetta (grey)

05 Escalade (white) 20s, 05 BMW X5 4.8is ESS supercharged,

04 SSS (blue) Headers, Exhaust, 23s, intake, grill, tune

03 ZO6(red) supercharged, exhaust 03 Audi S8

01 Ferrari 550 (silver) Tubi Exhaust, imola brakes, tune

99 Mercedes S600 (blue)

97 Tahoe (green), 84 Cadillac Fleetwood, 80 Audi 4000S

Jesus Christ, You own a car lot??