I Did It...Finally!

RacerJJ

Great job!

You should email some pics/timeslip and/or videos to Outlaw Power so they can post it on their website!

Did you use their NeverOil filter or their Traditional Cotton filter?

It was a never oil filter.

Damn! Im still waiting on my kit w/ dry filter, when did you order yours?

Congrats on the 13 second club! :cheers:

I'm still waiting for a filter too! They let me borrow a filter for the weekend. They had some major issues with their filter manufacturer that were against their control. They will have new filters very soon. Please be patient with them as this is not their fault at all.

I'm still waiting for a filter too! They let me borrow a filter for the weekend. They had some major issues with their filter manufacturer that were against their control. They will have new filters very soon. Please be patient with them as this is not their fault at all.

Yep, I called Outlaw last week and they said that too, they have great customer service! Ill wait it out, shouldnt be too much longer.

13's will have to wait a few more days. My cam came in and looked like it fell out of the truck and slid down the road. Should have the new one by the end of next week. My luck sucks man! That's twice I have had it scheduled to go to the tuner and had to cancel. He told me as soon as he got the cam and I got it in, he would slip me in for tuning. Oh well, I just keep dreaming for now.