I Did It...Finally!

RacerJJ

The good news...I finally ran 13.99! 13.994 on the brakes and my weather computer after the run, based on my 1000' time, said I was on a 13.965 pass!

The bad news...I lost in the 5th round of that race because I broke out on my 14.02 dial-in!!! Oh well, that's bracket racing! I'm just happy I finally did it! Special thanks to my new Outlaw Intake! :thumbs:

right on man, what was the da?? now you only have 2 more seconds to go.

I'll have to check the da when I get back to the motorhome bext weekend but it wasn't spectacular. I don't think I'm even gonna try for that other 2 seconds! The truck is way too consistent right now!

I was there to see you do it! Dont know if you remember but i came up and talked to you when you were waiting to run. I was pleased to see the SSS dip into the 13s.

I do remember! In the staging lanes right? John?

Edited by RacerJJ (see edit history)

I am predicting a 13.xx pass after this weekend. My cam should be here by Thursday, going in Thursday night, then off to the tuner Friday. I may not be able to get to the 1/4 mile track this weekend, but I will have a pretty good idea what it will run based on my new 1/8th mile times. I am expecting 8.60-8.70's. I'll keep you posted.