not an SS but nice and faster!

hey whats up group... i hope my truck is accepted here!

i bought this truck last summer - July - completely stock... 2004 LS CA edition 5.3L... these are the mods thus far -

*complete SS front end package

*HID headlights 6000k

*HID fog lights 6000k

*4.10 gears

*Auburn Posi

*Mag-Hytek diff cover

*Gibson Headers

*Flowmaster Catback 40 series

*24" rims

*complete custom paint - all color matched

*153 db Train Horn - love this thing!

*Snug to SL cover with remote unlock

*bedrug carpet kit

*Belltech drop 2" 4"

*Magnacharger supercharger 3.1 pully

*custom tune

*Navigation - DVD - focal,fosgate,JL audio system

*JBA wires

*more...

*stock SS chrom rims and tires for track...

would love to hear some feedback!

Me personally, i live in Los Angeles and work in the Executive Protection industry..

next mods - dunno, open for some ideas... i have more than enough power for now... esepcially with gas prices over $3.50 a gallon here in los angeles...

truck_sell01.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the Bell Tech Drop..Hows the ride?

Awesome color....

I would use the search button and there was a member that raised the bumpr on his SS ti fit mor snug to the grill (front bumper) looked great Since you already had a custom color you might consider doing that!

really nice looking truck. next mod should be some brakes. cant even tell you have any rotors behind those blue wheels right now.

edit - i'd lose the gas cap but thats my opinion.

Edited by rivierakid55 (see edit history)

i agree with the gas cap... it looked better when the rims were all chrome... color matched rides are the latest craze in CALI... everyone is doing it... usually california is ahead of most trends in whips and stuff... in person it looks really good...

it was dyno-ed at 453hp with the stock SS rims and tires... i failed to mention the injen intake box... i didnt go for a monster tune, this is my daily driver and with LA traffic... that is MORE than enough... luckily i have an air train horn, compliments of www.hornblowers.com - kit was $750 installed... it is ridiculously loud.

i have a $4000+ NIKON DIGITAL CAMERA SETUP and yet this is the only recent picture of the truck... go figure.

i do need to get that gap fixed... my autobody guy is the same guy who won MTV;s Trick It Out series last year - platinum motorsports

... luckily i have an air train horn, ... it is ridiculously loud. ...
:thumbs: My grandfather had a train horn in his '78 GMC truck :D Awesome job on your truck, welcome :chevy: I agree, you need some REAL brakes on your truck, especially with the traffic you have to deal with; personally recommend a set of Alumasports and ATE Super brake fluid.

Mr. P. :)

thanks for all of the compliments... i too hate the gas cap... that is being changed asap... as far as the blue rims... have have to see the truck in person... they are not all blue, the lip 6" lip for that matter and in between the spokes is all chrome... i get compliments on my rims a million times more now than when they were plain chrome...

I will post some new pics next week once i get it detailed... and off my lazy ass with my camera...lol