not an SS but nice and faster!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with some of the other guys about not being big on the blue rims or the chrome gas cap.... but that is one hell of a good looking truck! :thumbs:

:withstupid:

lets see some pics. what part of LA are you in? im in Chatsworth in the San Fernando Valley

theres a couple of SSS on here that would put a whippin on that truck and the only reason i say that is your first post says mine is better and faster maybe its faster than a stock SSS but all that goes out the window when you supercharge it do all that same stuff on an AWD SSS and your losin.the gas cap and the black tail lights look way outta place.

post-6481-1175133773_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1175133797_thumb.jpg

post-6481-1175133812_thumb.jpg

it says in your post from yesterday that you are not getting your supercharger until monday so how you got 453 hp what do you have i have not seen a 5.3 with 453 hp so just curios what you got alot of nitrous or what.

post-6481-1175134456_thumb.jpg

i agree with the gas cap... it looked better when the rims were all chrome... color matched rides are the latest craze in CALI... everyone is doing it... usually california is ahead of most trends in whips and stuff... in person it looks really good...

Color matched wheels/etc isn't a new thing. Apparently you weren't around in the late 80's/early 90's??? I had an 80 Malibu with color matched IROC rims, as well as color matched bumpers/grill/trim back in 1990. I was several years behind the leading edge of trends, but it was still well within the height of the minimal chrome and painted trim phase.

Next, someone is going to join and say that their phat new ride is patina black with red wheels and whitewalls and think it's the greatest new thing! :crackup: I've actually seen a New F-150 being offered as a dealer conversion done up like this... :crazy:

It's all good though and that's a nice looking truck. I wish I could see the paint in person, I'll bet it's H to-the O to-the T HOT!!! :thumbs:

it says in your post from yesterday that you are not getting your supercharger until monday so how you got 453 hp what do you have i have not seen a 5.3 with 453 hp so just curios what you got alot of nitrous or what.

yea as far as that goes... my idiot friend started writing all kinds of BS on the mods section and posted it... i tried to edit the post but unlike other sites, i dont see an edit post button... here are the corrections - - -

NO gibson headers - i dont even have headers

No Flowmaster catback - it is a Magnaflow cat back system (installed today)

Supercharger - not even on - that happens monday morning...

ok, sorry to have caused any confusion or BS... now it's time to go beat my idiot friend with a nine iron...

I will clear up any confusions next week with a full set of pictures... showing EVERY mod... fair enough??

friends - dont let stoners touch your computer, unless of course it's you!

:banghead: