stupid ss mod

well at least they're not doing it to the BEST COLOR

:withstupid:

ok i can KINDA understand the steps, cause who knows maybe they are really short or bad knees or something.

the snow plow im only HOPING is a simple bolt on and can easily be taken off and only used because the truck is awd and can handle the snow, rain, etc.

brush guard... i got nothing... thats just stupid :mad:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now all the SS needs is a gun rack in the back and some cattle callers hanging along with a freaking dairy bell and at least a 6 inch lift HECK YEAH!!!! :driving: O and a Get R dun sticker 6" tall across the windsheld

Edited by loanrangerss (see edit history)

Now all the SS needs is a gun rack in the back and some cattle callers hanging along with a freaking dairy bell and at least a 6 inch lift HECK YEAH!!!! :driving: O and a Get R dun sticker 6" tall across the windsheld

Well, some guy wrote in to the last issue of Truckin and asked how to lift his sss!! I almost puked.

:sick:

Thats just plain retarded, the brush guard and snow plow are plain ignorante. I can see the step bars on the side though I've got nothing against it but for the same amount of money for some step bars I would rather lower to have the same effect.

:withstupid: My daughter has been complaining that I need to build her some steps, but I still wouldn't put nerf bars on an SS

I looked into those retractable ones, too expensive, I'll just keep ignoring her long enough for her to keep growing into my truck :P

Well, some guy wrote in to the last issue of Truckin and asked how to lift his sss!! I almost puked.

:sick:

i saw that... he wanted to lift it 6 inches and put 35's on it or sumthin crazy...

some people do they wierdest shit to these trucks...

i can understand why they would want to, i mean i would never want to lift an ss, but thats me. on paper it looks like a great idea

*its a truck

*big engine

*lots of power

*lockin diff

*awd

in reality its jus retarded, its just like when i go to truck shows and see that someone has lifted their escalade 12 inches, what the hell is the point of that?