stupid ss mod

i've seen some SSS around ft. lauderdale who has nerf bars along the top gunwales of his bed. I don't know how to explain it or know the word for it. Like the gunwales on a boat..you know the gunwales on our bed? ahhh whatever. you know what i mean. here's a pic anyway (i figured i was just confusing some (maybe many of you) so i gave up and got a pic) either way here you go and some dude has them on his black SSS and they don't look very nice if you ask me (to say it nicely) :throwup: sorry about the confusing post, it's tuesday :crazy:

ES :flag:

post-9239-1175611862_thumb.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid:

there is a lifted SS in my area... it looks strange to say the least!!

Dude you have to get a photo of that truck i have to see this,on a side note i know guys talked about putting plows on their ss's but i never saw one till now.

I saw that in Truckin'

There was actually pictures floating around here a long time ago (3 years), someone had a lifted SSS pictures posted up....I wished I had saved them. It was a real SSS, but I don't know if the guy was a member. It was just a body lift, everything else was stock. It was soooo gay looking.

well i have a 03 ss with a four inch lift and 16.5 eagles wrapped in 35 inch super swampers and a brushgaurd with an 8000 pound warn winch on it...ok nevermind im kiddin...brushgaurd and plow looks pretty stupid

im so scared to say it, but i thought about one of the police type ram bars on the front, (matching in black) for about 2 seconds, until i realized i'd have to cut the bumper... my boss has 4x4 04 silverado with a grill guard and it looks perfectly at home on that truck, but after seeing a picture of something similar on an ss, i dont think it would look so hot.

WTF?!?! Why? Why? Why? :confused: No excuse for the plow or the cow pusher. If you have to go nerf, go coated or painted. Save the chrome for a '57 Chevy. If you're considering nerf steps to help any female, the infirm or the vertically challenged to get into your truck :seeya: , then what they are really requesting is a 5/7 drop, not extra external equipment. SSs are AWD not 4X4, I don't care what your dealer keeps telling you.

• 2 weeks later...