Vortech's new system with Aftercooler

tbyrne

First of all... nice house! :thumbs:

Vortech currently doesn't have a kit for the 8.1s. Actually, I don't think they will be producing one for this motor. I use an intercooled Whipple on my Suburban so I'd like to try the Paxton on the Silverado. You have to tap the oil pan for the Vortech kit. They've included a new tool with the kit that will make that much easier. The kit also comes with larger injectors.

Tom

First of all... nice house!  :thumbs:

Vortech currently doesn't have a kit for the 8.1s. Actually, I don't think they will be producing one for this motor. I use an intercooled Whipple on my Suburban so I'd like to try the Paxton on the Silverado. You have to tap the oil pan for the Vortech kit. They've included a new tool with the kit that will make that much easier. The kit also comes with larger injectors.

Tom

Thank you. The house is for sale for anyone interested in the hill country outside Austin, TX. I lost my other signature picture. It just dissapeared from the place on the internet...??? So, I pointed my sig to this one in the interim.

Paxton is self contained? then??? no tapping the oil? I sure wish you sold the Kenne Bell and that they had an intercooler for the 6.0l...

Archived