2006 Supercharged SSS

well, sadly, i think i have to part with it. the mods are all in my sig, i will consider reasonable offers. i will sell the truck like it is, or completely stock, or anywhere in between. the truck has 10k miles, an 06 loaded. the titlle is new, you will be the first owner. heres a link to some pics:

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=31704

i am selling it because i have to. i cant afford my addiction anymore. i REALLY dont want to see it go, TRUST me. anywho..... i will include every stock part. or i can make it entirely stock (all stock parts have under 3k miles).

i have the brand new 408, which can be put in to the deal for near nothing. hell i will put an LS7 in it if anyone so desires. i have the resources to make it anything for anyone

riverakid- i was doing those things, and i have a 408 being made. the T56 would happen, if i end up keeping the truck.

edit: i can also deliver anywhere, and take trade-ins.

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

i am selling it because i have to. i cant afford my addiction anymore. i REALLY dont want to see it go, TRUST me. anywho.....

i will include every stock part. or i can make it entirely stock (all stock parts have under 3k miles).

riverakid- i was doing those things, and i have a 408 being made. the T56 would happen, if i end up keeping the truck. i have the brand new 408, which can be put in to the deal for near nothing. hell i will put an LS7 in it if anyone so desires. i have the resources to make it anything for anyone

[/quote

why don't you just kick the addiction and leave the truck how it is now. its already a HP beast. hell, you don't even need the 408 in it, but it would be nice. sell the 408 and keep your ride.

and i'm wondering, how much would the truck be if you put the 408 in and sold it. i'm down here in S. FL too and i might reconsider my options here.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

i am selling it because i have to. i cant afford my addiction anymore. i REALLY dont want to see it go, TRUST me. anywho..... i will include every stock part. or i can make it entirely stock (all stock parts have under 3k miles).

i have the brand new 408, which can be put in to the deal for near nothing. hell i will put an LS7 in it if anyone so desires. i have the resources to make it anything for anyone

riverakid- i was doing those things, and i have a 408 being made. the T56 would happen, if i end up keeping the truck.

edit: i can also deliver anywhere, and take trade-ins.

i dont want to see you sell your truck at all brother. its one of the best done up period. shame to see it go really.

Dude i am real sorry to hear you are selling,cant you make it work somehow?on a side note i feel your truck is one of the sweetest and clean rides on the site well worthy of totm.Can you please let me know what your asking price is.