Vette Servos

Transgo HD-2 Shift Kit

Zinc plated Valve Body plate

Billet Accumulator Piston

JPK Custom Tune

Belltech 2" drop spindles

Belltech 3" leaf packs

Belltech Nitro Active Drop Shocks

**B&M Trans cooler on order and will be installed soon.

As mentioned above, all items professionally installed by forum member "kelleyperformance". I've been extremly fortunate in meeting and become friends with someone who is on the same page as me on what I like. He is very professional and knowledgable. I highly recommend him to all in the South Florida area.

I mean who better to work on your truck than someone who has the same truck!!! That is priceless!!!

Enjoy the pics and tell me what you think. Thanks in advance.

post-8994-1175464100_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1175464143_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1175464181_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1175464218_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1175464255_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1175464446_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1175464495_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1175464544_thumb.jpg

Here's the Volant

post-8994-1175464806_thumb.jpg

post-8994-1175464826_thumb.jpg

daym i love that stance! are the leaf springs at the lowest possible drop? if i remember correctly, the springs are for a 3 to 4 inch drop and that looks like more than 3 to me... maybe it has something to do with it being 2wd? either way it looks daym good! where'd you purchase all the suspension components and how much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

Edited by haul@ss (see edit history)

daym i love that stance! are the leaf springs at the lowest possible drop? if i remember correctly, the springs are for a 3 to 4 inch drop and that looks like more than 3 to me... either way it looks daym good! where'd you purchase all the suspension components and how much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

you can get 3 inch or 4 inch drop leafs. they arent adjustable either way.

daym i love that stance! are the leaf springs at the lowest possible drop? if i remember correctly, the springs are for a 3 to 4 inch drop and that looks like more than 3 to me... maybe it has something to do with it being 2wd? either way it looks daym good! where'd you purchase all the suspension components and how much did it run you if you don't mind me asking?

All the components were acquired through kelleyperformance. He can get you a really good deal.

it's perty, but you should get a chrome shopman bowtie. they look great on our ss's.

Thanks. I agree on the bowtie. I'll get one on there this hopefully.

the leafs have spacers that make them somewhat adjustable. the truck is actually about 3/4" higher than the way they are shipped from belltech. i adjusted the front and back accordingly to get that stance :driving:

:tear: why would you do that to your truck?!?!

:puke:

Chrome is too shiney, where is the rubber on those wheels ?

Truck is low, why haven't you lifted it yet? What the hell is all of that color matched b.s. ?

Wtf man you totally screwed up your truck.

:D truck looks great Mario, I am really loving that stance. I love how you park on the grass to get it a nice little effect. How does the new tranny feel? After brakes thats what I will be doing...too bad that is like a year away. Sorry John I am a po boi.

I'll be giving you a call soon. Oh by the way the install on the Headunit and everything is going well. Headunit is in and tomorrow we will be running the wires etc. Probably by next week I will have it done. Seeing that I am doing it like in 3 hour bursts. Its very time consuming though... :-\

Wait a minute ... I thought you couldn't get a 2007 "Classic" SS ... that's what the dealer told me ...

How did you get a 2007?

Nice mods. Truck looks good! :thumbs:

sure you can. i thought someone said they were 06 build date holdovers that were made 07's