interior pics

pimp ss

DSCI0086.jpg

DSCI0085.jpg

DSCI0084.jpg

DSCI0102.jpg

DSCI0101.jpg

DSCI0087.jpg

heres pics of my interior my console lid that i filled in and covered to match the seats my charcoal headliner my box covered in vinyl with my cap mounted to the side of it and my 4 year old paint in my bed still looking like it did 4 years ago and 63000 miles ago.

i did silver because it matches the SS emblems im going to do silver SS on all 4 headrests and probably redo the headliner with a raised SS and have the SS air brushed silver to match

Sweet thanks! The carbon fiber is to busy for me, and silver doesm't much go with anything i have so, would need to be a bit darker. Either way love the offset of how that looks. :thumbs:

It should be around 500 kaotik....thats just my guesstamate. Depends if you want real or synthetic. While your at it, get them to embrodier the SS in the headrests, really sets it off. :)

I had SS embossed on the door skins as well It looks good, just an idea for you if your doing them. The shop that imbriodered it used a weave pattern on the stitching so it matches the pattern of the vinyl too

looks good man....cant beleive you have no scratches in your bed....i think i added like 35 scratches to my bed yesterday hauling my pool cover :nonod:

I can vouch that the PimpSS is used to haul stuff - Pimp drove 2-hrs to bring me my tranny & tranny jack a month ago :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)