ive had my sss about 2 weeks now

its snowin up here right now. needs to warm up so i can wash and wax it all up nice b4 i get some pics

Thats no excuse....

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

Welcome, don't be afraid to ask "dumb" questions either.... These guys are great!

:chevy::cheers::chevy:

Welcome to the site! I dont post all that much but these guys help out a ton and you can learn SOOO much. I have a laundy list of things I want to do to the truck... she is actually in the shop with Zippy right now :chevy:

Hello everyone. Ive been browsing the site for about 2 months now deciding if I wanted an SS or a Duramax. I made my decision 2 weeks ago and went with the SS and I am not disappointed. I live in Brookings South Dakota and you dont see many sport trucks around here. Mainly big off-road trucks.

I have seen one real Silverado SS in town and 3 or 4 clones. If anyone of you guys is on this site you should pm me. Id love to learn more about my truck.

Kenny

i wouldnt mind havin zippy work some of his magic on my ss. but.....i am in south dakota and im pretty sure zippy is many many miles from here :shakehead:

I live in Denver.... He ships.... What can brown do for your Zippy?

• 2 weeks later...