supercharged v max (07)

cerbomark

• 4 weeks later...
Is the new tranmissions on the 07 s strong enough to last with a SC? Are they any better than the former transmissions?

First off, truck is lookin sick. I got the black one. Secondly, of course it could hold a supercharger, were chevys dammit. I plan on getting one in the future as well.

Is the new tranmissions on the 07 s strong enough to last with a SC? Are they any better than the former transmissions?

Nice ride, I just picked up the black VMAX.. It's awesome... How do you like you PCM tune? I'm new to the site and the tune seems to be the way to go..

The tranny in the VMAX is the HD tranny, so you should be good to go for teh SC.

It is better, but it's going to need some mods to make it hold up. It's not setup in stock form to handle it.

• 3 weeks later...
thanks all, let s see some pics of your v maxes.. They said the SC is not available for that motor yet. I think you guys should go for the pcm tune anyway. It s a vast improvement.
the hard parts are easy , now the tunning that could be alittle while :happysad: Edited by NoRiceInside (see edit history)

• 1 month later...