WTB: VHO

00silverad0

Hey guys , Im selling my truck to buy a VHO. I test drove one this weekend and really fell in love. It was an 05 with 9k miles on it..every option and pretty good price but still a little too expensive for me. If anyone has one up for sale or knows anyone with one up for sale, please let me know. Local would be preffered but if they trucks right for me it dosent matter about location. Thanks, Justin

Hey guys , Im selling my truck to buy a VHO. I test drove one this weekend and really fell in love. It was an 05 with 9k miles on it..every option and pretty good price but still a little too expensive for me. If anyone has one up for sale or knows anyone with one up for sale, please let me know. Local would be preffered but if they trucks right for me it dosent matter about location. Thanks, Justin

how loaded out was the one you test drove & how much were they askin for it

The one I test drove was an 05 VHO 9k miles owned by a cop whos condo assocation didnt let him have it in the neighborhood. It had the 6.0 with 4.10's Leather, Every option including xm radio, onstar only option not included was DVD/ Navigation and warrantee was till 36k. Had tonneau cover but besides that toally stock. Dealership wanted 22,988 which I thought was a good price considering I've seen em for sale on here and other forums with 21-25k miles on them going for 20-22K and those arent even local to me.

Well, its a no go on the truck. Very nice ride but alot of things would have to fall into place for me to be able to buy it. Such as me selling my truck ( for a decent price) and another profit opportunity that unfortunatly fell through for me. Anywyas, if it had a lower price and was a good deal that was suitable for me then I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. However, I am now continuing my dream of the LQ4/9 swap.

• 1 month later...

I have one for sale. Its black w/dark grey leather interior. Has Bose, onstar, and xm. Actually has every option there is for the VHO. 78k miles , use royal purple changed every 3000 miles. K&N FIPK intake and filter, dual in-dual out magnaflow with turndowns, 20x8.5 centerline stingray III's with 275/45's, and a hypertech programmer, also has 500k hids. Also will throw in the downfiring box with 2 crossfire db3 12 inch subs and a jbl600 watt amp. Paint has a few little scratches on it but nothing major. I owe 22k on it but willing to let it go for 19000 obo.

• 1 month later...

Want a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado VHO w/ 41k mi.?

Silver Birch extended cab 4dr. (this means clamshell doors like all VHOs). Has power driver's seat, Bose, steering wheel controls, onstar, xm, etc....charcoal cloth. Stock chrome 20" wheels, all stock except new pirellis at 29k and magnaflow muffler welded in. 345hp/380tq, supposed to tow 10k lbs. I bought this brand new.....truck has lived under a carport from day 1 until one month ago. It's in very good condition, never wrecked or painted on. I want a diesel 4x4.

$19,000

[email protected]

zip 77584

Edited by elbison (see edit history)