Just Curious About How Many SS There Are Around My Area

So far I have seen one black one on 206 near Andover/Byram. Another black one parked on Main Street in Hackettstown, A Black one getting gas from Sunoco on Rt. 46 in Parsippany, and yet another black one with after market rims parked at one of the rest stops off the GSP. The one I saw in Ocean City, Maryland was Arrival Blue and it had some sort of pin striping/decal on the sides. Can anyone claim to be one of these? If not, who lives close by or around Montville, NJ?

my bike store is directly across the street from the college in between burger king and breaktime sports bar.

Man I wish I would have known this because I was just in Salisbury, MD on the weekend of Feb. 15 visiting my friend for her b-day. I would have stopped by and said hello. :D

I have a Black SS .. I live in Maryland, but can't claim the O.C one..

Are you goin' to the hotrod show in May?

A few SSS guys are going from around the Glen Burnie Area

If you go to the OC cruise, be on the look out for a bright orange GTO Judge with two blowers on it. He's on another site with me, and he's been getting ready for that show.

New 2006 SS/ Silver Birch in Salisbury, MD.

I just bought a new/left over 2006 Silverado SS, at Koons Chevrolet, in Vienna, VA. I had to go 150 miles, from Salisbury, to find one.

It's a great truck!!! :D