Cruisin Ocean City 2007 Who's Going?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who has the the black SS with the cowl hood and dual exhaust that comes out like on an srt-10? Saw you around a few times. Actually saw quite a few SS around.

thats Justin Lamanna. that is one bad ass truck. weather pretty much sucked sat night. cops were really bad this year. i was out crusin around alittle. i mostly stood in the front yard of the house my friends stayed at on the corner of 12th and baltimore ave and got drunk every night.

i was looking for you but didn't see you around.

i saw a couple of you guys and i believe that sss with the cowl hood and duals came up to me last night while i was in my patrol car and reported something to me....if that was you nice truck....and the hemi i believe i saw was hemiramon20's...very nice also. yah it sucked since i was working the whole weekend down there

thats Justin Lamanna. that is one bad ass truck. weather pretty much sucked sat night. cops were really bad this year. i was out crusin around alittle. i mostly stood in the front yard of the house my friends stayed at on the corner of 12th and baltimore ave and got drunk every night.

yes that is a sick truck. I ran across the road infront of him on foot and hopped in my truck and gave him a rev but couldnt catch up to him. I saw him a few other times around. I had 6 people in my truck pretty much the whole time so racing and goofin around was out of the question for the most part. And once it rained i got no traction what so ever. Wish i had AWD like some of you guys.

i was crusin around with a truck bed full of people sat night. needless to say, they got alittle wet when it started to rain.

i think i saw you ...not sure ....i was on 15th...pretty much drank the whole time we were out there

Thanks for the compliment! The weather was not the best this year but non the less a good time as always. It was nice to see some SSS down there.

i saw a couple of you guys and i believe that sss with the cowl hood and duals came up to me last night while i was in my patrol car and reported something to me....if that was you nice truck....and the hemi i believe i saw was hemiramon20's...very nice also. yah it sucked since i was working the whole weekend down there

Thanks, it was me, I had the hood installed right before we left and also lowered it too.

I got away with no tickets this year. Last year i had 3 and the group i was with had a total of 7. THis year out of six of us, only 3 tickets were given and all 3 where bullshit.

There was a report on me/my truck?