HID lights

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also want to contact bgdsub72 I dont know how to contact him,

what brand is he selling ?

I just looked his SN up on the forum and sent him a PM about getting kits and there are other people interested in getting kits also. Hopefully he responds cause i'm ITCHIN for some 8000k both Low and High and possibly even FOGS!!! LOL

Edited by JaysSilverado (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you guys have tried to buy from this site, but I've been having a real hard time trying to get some bulbs exchanged. I have know idea what this guys problem is, but he just will not answer the phone. I've left him 4 messages to call me back, and still nothing. Do not buy anything from this site. THEY SUCK!! Sorry that I posted this site for you guys, maybe someone else is having better luck than me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/XENON-HID-C...110115995QQrdZ1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently running Silverstars for my low beams and about to get HIDs...I know I can expect a much brighter light...but will the headlights look any different from others looking at me?

I'm currently running Silverstars for my low beams and about to get HIDs...I know I can expect a much brighter light...but will the headlights look any different from others looking at me?

they will, but it depends on which HIDs you get

they will, but it depends on which HIDs you get

I was looking to get the 6000....but I'm doing this for looks instead of light quality....I guess I need to let a buddy drive my truck and see how the Silverstars look. I want to be noticed at night just like I'm noticed during the day :driving:

I was looking to get the 6000....but I'm doing this for looks instead of light quality....I guess I need to let a buddy drive my truck and see how the Silverstars look. I want to be noticed at night just like I'm noticed during the day :driving:

If your going with the 6000K bulbs then people will notice you. The silverstars look like stock lights where the 6000K look much different (HID's). I have the 6000K in my truck right now and will try to snap some pics tonight if I have a chance.

Now if you went with 4300K bulbs then it would be hard to tell without seeing the light output. With those bulbs they look stock looking at the truck, just much brighter.