Summer cleaning 2... K&N Filter for stock box & more

SSThunder

This came with my radix kit and I just left it in the box since I haven't had the stock box for years. Make me an offer for it. I think they sell for like $50 or $60. I've got now use for it and it's brand new. I also have a new K&N cleaning kit I purchased last year. It's never been used. I bought it to clean my outlaw CAI but then I bought a new outlaw CAI for the radix and the new system has a dry filter so the kit never got used on my old CAI which I still have. The cleaning kit cost me $15. I can sell it with the filter or seperate, just make me an offer. I've got the old outlaw CAI if someone wants to buy it. I had to buy a new one for the radix. It's been on the SS for a few years. I was one of the first to buy the kit form outlaw so make me an offer on it if you want it.

Thanks, Jeremy

Anybody give $40 + S&H for the brand new K&N filter? I'll throw in the new filter cleaning kit for $10. Total would be $50 + S&H. I'll let the used outlaw CAI go for $50 shipped. It will need a screw to mount it.

Anybody give $40 + S&H for the brand new K&N filter? I'll throw in the new filter cleaning kit for $10. Total would be $50 + S&H. I'll let the used outlaw CAI go for $50 shipped. It will need a screw to mount it.

Is this the Full Intake? and where does the screw need to be mounted? Pics?

Any idea if the cai it fits the 07 classics? Id like it if Ironman doesnt want it.

It should fit any SS from 2003-2007. I'll get pics up tonight. One of the bumper screws that the CAI sits on got rusted so I tore it up removing it when I added my new outlaw CAI for the radix.

UPDATED PRICES:

I'll take $35 shipped for the K&N NEW filter. I saw a thread on a different forum that says the filter fits 1999-2007 silverados.

I'll throw in the K&N cleaning kit for $5 if you buy the K&N filter. So that's $40 shipped for both.

ANybody still interested in the Outlaw CAI? I know 2 people wanted it at first. I've contacted Outlaw to see if they can get me the screw that needs replaced.