What colleges?

dros44

Macomb Community College...the 15 year part time plan! LOL

Associates in Industrial Maintainence...2004

Wayne State University bachelors/ possibly masters...Laborstudies major...politics minor still attending..graduate 2008

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

san joaquin delta community college in stockton california, (construction technology)

hvac course. was took 1st place in california state VICA contest and 2nd in national VICA contest in 1982. been doing hvac for 25yrs now. lots of extra mini schools along the way.

going next year to umass dartmouth. double majoring in history and secondary education. then real estate classes to work with my day in the summers and vacations. and starting bartending classes in like 2 months..so i will always have a income for the truck.

wanted mechanical enginering, then changed to electro-mechanical, but now i turned down the schools and want to be a teacher

I've visited that campus before ... like 6 or 7 years ago ... real nice school.

I turned down a 1/4 scholarship to Drexel for Chemical Engineering. Decided to pursue studies at the school of hard knocks and continue my employment @ a local restaurant.

Moved to NC and started a business ... couldn't be any happier!

Associates Degree in Network Communications [ :throwup: ] From Suffolk County Community College (SUNY)

Associates Degree in Fire Engineering [ :thumbs: ] From Suffolk County Community College(SUNY)

working on my Bachelors in Emergency Management [ :eek: ] from Empire State College (SUNY)

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

While on active duty in the Army for 21 years, I attained an AAS in Law Enforcement (Central Texas College); BS in Criminal Justice-Magna Cum Laude (Tarleton State University-TXA&M school system); MBA-Computer Information Systems (Baker College-Center for Graduate Studies, FLint Michigan) this was an entirely online experience which is the only way most soldiers can get this done. After I retired I started my PhD in Organization Management with a specialization in Leadership at Capella University (another fully online accredited school)-current completing my second quarter with six to go before Comps and Dissertation phase.

The online school programs are gaining interest for full time working professionals. I was able to complete two classes towards my MBA while deployed to Iraq during the "Invasion Tour 2003."

Congratulations on your successes and others who posted their accomplishments. But do you have Bronze Stars (???), just kidding :crackup: .

Mark

Secondary Education History Major from Western Michigan University, working on my Masters in Organizational and Business Security Administration from Webster University.

how do you like teaching history? im going for it and just want to get a inside veiw. i think i will like it, but im looking more at the benefits like weekends off and summers. i love history and just want to keep learning more about it.

had full ride football scholarships to the following schools:

USC

UCLA - actually signed with UCLA but when my transcripts arrived from my JC i was short 6 units and would have had to blow my red-shirt year so i decided to go to a D II school and in california Sacramento State was #1 in football and each year at least 2-3 guys were drafted... so they jumped and signed me.

graduated in 1995 with a major in Communications with a minor in English... got picked up by the raiders as a free agent, but due to a dislocated knee injury my career ended before the start of regular season... i tried coming back to the league the next year, but i have two screws in my leg, and anger management problems (damn supplements) i didnt get to continue...