What colleges?

dros44

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

going next year to umass dartmouth. double majoring in history and secondary education. then real estate classes to work with my day in the summers and vacations. and starting bartending classes in like 2 months..so i will always have a income for the truck.

wanted mechanical enginering, then changed to electro-mechanical, but now i turned down the schools and want to be a teacher

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

whats going on everyone. im gaduating from kings college in may and am attending seton hall university in september. what schools did you guys (and girls) attend?

You must live in NJ...where in NJ do you live? Right now, I attend Centenary College majoring in Criminal Justice. After I graduate, I either want to go to law school or go to John Jay College of Criminal Justice to get my MBA.

Delaware Valley College of Science and Ag.

It was either there, Penn State, or WVU. Its not where you go but what you do with your knowlwdge. If I could have done it over again, I would have went to county community college for 2 years first. The cost of a 4 year private college education is crazy. I have 1 year to go on my student loans,...$60K was my starting point in 98 :ughdance:

BCC - Beer Can College ... or ... Thirteenth Grade ... or ... Harvard on the Hill .....

Berkshire Community College ... A.S. Criminal Justice, located in Pittsfield, Mass.

ya we have a BCC in fall river. and all those names are used also. but its bristol comunity college