Tonneau Cover

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that checkmate cover looks great buckled. its a good alternative than the high priced gaylords speedsturr. i think the speedsturr looks better but the checkmate is alot cheaper and looks very good too. nice and flush :thumbs:

that checkmate cover looks great buckled. its a good alternative than the high priced gaylords speedsturr. i think the speedsturr looks better but the checkmate is alot cheaper and looks very good too. nice and flush :thumbs:

That cover does look good. He paid the same amount on his cover in the end as I did my "speedsturr. Of course that was three years ago! :cheers:

Just found my receipt! On 11/24/04 I purchase my Gaylord's Speedstuur #1140SWNN815K for $940.00 + tax. :)

thats still a crap load of $ compared to the checkmate cover which is almost 400. but i still think i'm gunna save for the speedsturr. its just gunna take some time.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Seems like the Gaylord Sportster is pretty popular with our trucks, but I went with the Sunglid SL. I really like it, just wish that I had gotten the remote open option.

Here are a couple photos:

normal_SilveradoSS_SL001.jpg

normal_SilveradoSS_SL003.jpg

normal_SilveradoSS_SL004.jpg

normal_SilveradoSS_SL006.jpg

Forgot to add that it was about $1200 total.

You can still add that option I have the same lid and i broke 1 control and lost the other so they put in a complete new system for $150