NBA PLAYOFFS

26dub_SS

Lakers in 7 over the Suns...Mavs over the Cavs in 6 for the championship. The Lakers will lose to the Mavs in the Western Conference Finals in 6.

you must be a huge laker lover to belive they are going to beat the suns. i'm sorry, but kobe can't win it by himself. they do have some good role players, but not good enough to beat the suns.

Edited by BlackSS04 (see edit history)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's trashin' on the mavs... so i had to set him straight... :thumbs:

as for the games tonight...

It's really a toss up between those 2... but my vote is with utah...

Hahahahahah wutever your on...please let me know where they sell it at..OMG I have never heard a statement that funny...Look chk it out..Barbosa has done this all year...And like I said the mavs better win the next game because if they dont...And go to GS down 0-2..the series is over...

I'd welcome another conference finals match-up against the Suns. And your right ot would probably go to a game 6 or 7, but the DALLAS MAVERICKS would prevail!!! We've only taken G/state 1/2 serious, furthermore- we were resting our big guys in the final REGULAR season game with them anyway. We didn't care, remember the MAVS had home court advantage already rapped up because we were THE BEST TEAM IN THE NBA!!! Oh, and we did take care of business in game 2 last night.

:thumbs: GO MAVS!! GO MAVS!!! :pop:

Don't worry Suns fans we will take more later.... ;)

PEACE.

Edited by Bad Bowtie (see edit history)