Baseball

giants for mlb even though i hate what the owners have done to the team the last few years. usually go to 1/2 dozen games or so a year.

we'll see if bonds can get to 755. i hope so.

f bonds' cheating ass

The way I see it if he was juicing before it was banned from baseball I don't consider it cheating. If he is or was doing it now or after the ban then yes he is a cheater. But I know I am in the minority on that.

The way I see it if he was juicing before it was banned from baseball I don't consider it cheating. If he is or was doing it now or after the ban then yes he is a cheater. But I know I am in the minority on that.

:withstupid: agreed! Amphetamines are worse for baseball then steroids...But hey greenies will always be in favor for guys playing +/-162 games a year

i love the game. i'll go see any teams play, minor leagues or major. i don't have a favorite team or player. i just love the game.

I'm with Wody. I'll watch Little League on up. Baseball is by far my favorite sport. I was lucky enough to have seen the Dodgers play in Ebbets Field in Brooklyn (yeah, I'm old), and Jackie Robinson was my favorite (and still is at the top of my list). When they moved to LA, I became a Yankee fan like my Dad. Of course, Mickey Mantle was my favorite then. Current favorites are Andy Pettitte (2nd time around!) and Jeter. :thumbs: