Baseball

Rockies are my team of course.... which means I get to do a lot besides watch baseball in late summer :lol: My second favorite team has always been the Red Sox, ever since going to New England for two summers when I was 14 and 15. I went to three games I think at Fenway, bought a hat, been a fan ever since. Todd Helton has to be my favorite.... after all these years of mediocre teams he never has bitched, always been productive, and is about as humble as another great athelete, Joe Sakic. Watch out, the rockies are going all the way :rollin: OK but they might surprise some

The way I see it if he was juicing before it was banned from baseball I don't consider it cheating. If he is or was doing it now or after the ban then yes he is a cheater. But I know I am in the minority on that.

i dont think your a minority at all. its not his fault steroids werent illegal five years ago. why blame him now? im n ot a huge bonds fan but the whole thing needs to go away at this point.

how exciting was it when mark mcgwire went and broke the single season home run record. it was just one of those things everyone wanted to see. im pulling for bonds, i know he broke mcgwire's record, which wasn't as exciting cuz of the amount of time the record lasted. the game, fields, and players have changed a lot since maris and mantle, there are roids in all sports and the players are trying to adapt. is there going to be two records just like they did to maris for a while? one 755 and one 755*, * = roid usage. you can swing at a pitch all day long and not hit one dinger, it takes skill to hit the 90+ mph ball with the meat of the bat and hit it in the right direction and angle against the wind in candlestick and now pac bell park.

I am a huge red sox fan, I go to 30 games a year or so, also have gone down to baltimore, toronto, bronx, and tampa to c them. Course I never fly I get the boys together for a road trip.