Happy Holiday!

vmax2fast

well i know what 4/20 today is with all my freinds, but there might be some people who think of a diffrent meaning. all i know is that the cops will be out in my town alot today!~~~ :cheers:

Edited by 04silveradoclone07ss (see edit history)

4:20 is the best time of the day to relax and light one up.... I think it came from the greatfull dead... therefore april 20th.... 4-20 is the stoners holiday..... notice people calling in sick today?

kids ditchin school?

theres a thing that at 420 its the best time to smoke up. so the date 4-20 is like a great day for pot heads.lol. also i heard the number comes from the amount of chemicals in weed. but i think it was from grateful dead also. but if you celebrate this be carefull. like i said i know there are going to be alot of cops. out in my area watching out for this. but i grew out of that stage a long time ago!!!!

to each his own, I don't think it's a stage, just another way to :chillpill: instead of :cheers: and i can argue how much better the first is for you than the second till the end of the day. The fact is I guess it's still illegal and it'll take awhile to change that. The funny thing is most cops I know are against prohibition of any thing... its what some people do on drugs that are crimes.

:smash: Stoners.......

To me it only means the day after my birthday. I dated a girl way back when, when she found out my birthday she was like "OMFG Your bday is right next to 420"

All I can say was... :wtf: yeaaaa.....its the day before.....

. . .

wierdo....

to each his own, I don't think it's a stage, just another way to :chillpill: instead of :cheers: and i can argue how much better the first is for you than the second till the end of the day. The fact is I guess it's still illegal and it'll take awhile to change that. The funny thing is most cops I know are against prohibition of any thing... its what some people do on drugs that are crimes.

dont get me wrong, if im with some freinds today things might happen. plus its the last day of my april vacation for h.s. so we have to have fun today!!!! when i mean stage i mean like doing it alot.

Meh...I never judge people with it. If people are doing it around me I dont smoke just hang or leave if they start getting really stupid...same thing applies for when I dont drink...I rarely drink. Sometimes I see it as a waste of money or time...those are only the cases with the people who do it a LOT. both drink and smoke.

However many people think the same is true with modding my truck!