Bilsteins are finally on

ctrow

I finally got the right one's in on Friday and installed them yesterday. So far they seem to have done the trick with the 70MPH vibration that some of us are having after lowering our trucks.

To me the ride hasn't changed at all but then again I wasn't able to push it any due to the old ladies, farmers, and highway patrol on the highway.

So if you have lowered your truck, it would be a good idea to get some better shocks. It was $235 for the set from Shox.com.

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered mine thru Shox.com, what a pain in the butt that was, they had me call Bilstein, then they gave me part numbers for Suburban rears and Tahoe fronts. They seem to be a little long, in fact the rears were the same length as the stockers. I got Active Nitro Shocks from Beltech and they were 2.5" shorter and work very well, but I can't tell the difference between the Beltechs and the Bilsteins. :sigh::confused:

• 3 weeks later...
To me the ride hasn't changed at all but then again I wasn't able to push it any due to the old ladies, farmers, and highway patrol on the highway.

do you feel any difference yet? Just checking for a little update.

Archived