talk about attention to detail

thats just insane.... only way i would even remotely think about cleaning my truck that clean is if my truck was going to a major truck show.. even then i wouldnt be analysing my truck on a labtop thats just insane!! like one of those guys said i would be pissed if i got a rock chip or even some bird droppings on my truck after a severe detailed clean..

i could totally understand that if you were loaded and wanted one of your extremely rare cars detailed, but come on, a vauxhaul?!?!?! seriously get a life, thats like spending the same amount of time on a honda civic si, whats the point?

He uses R.O water for washing, that's crazy. It takes a couple hours to produce 2 gallons of R.O water.

On a small scale. I operate a plant that produces 20,000L of RO daily and 10,000L goes to WFI. If he really wanted to get crazy, he should use WFI.

This guy found a niche and he is exploiting it. Good for him that he found some dumbasses to pay that much for his services. :crazy: BTW, I wouldn't be mad if he wanted to do a free-B on my truck! :thumbs: