talk about attention to detail

I am overly impressed with everything but the natural sponge. As a science teacher I know that natural sponges filter their food from the ocean floor and some dirt get in there and cannot get out. So that sand will be touching your paint. Can you say "sanding Sponge"

I am overly impressed with everything but the natural sponge. As a science teacher I know that natural sponges filter their food from the ocean floor and some dirt get in there and cannot get out. So that sand will be touching your paint. Can you say "sanding Sponge"

I would agree however the natural sponges are throughly cleaned before they are sold to the detailers and the use for that same use. They would intake the minute particles of dirt and keep it from gliding over the surface and giving you micro scratches. With a normal sponge you would be dragging to them around the paint.

That being said, I am not that big on the harvesting of natural sponges...

Yeah - this guy knows his stuff...I detailed cars for 5 years

Zymol Royale btw.....insane!

Zymol Royale

I can't believe that 2 25oz. containers of a mostly glycerin mixture costs $7,118.00. That's just nuts. :crazy: That has got to be one of the BIGGEST scams out here ... :icon_bs: