5-18-07

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACTUALLY....... i was wondering.... would you guys just rather do this on Saturday instead of Friday night?!?

So instead of it being 5-18-07........ it would be 5-19-07????

Would that be better for everyone?

A little late to change it now. I think a lot of us are looking forward to being at the track Friday night. You might add an official activity on Saturday though, else I'm sure we will all just be annoying Pimp's neighbors again - that's always a fun time :cheers:

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

A little late to change it now. I think a lot of us are looking forward to being at the track Friday night. You might add an official activity on Saturday though, else I'm sure we will all just be annoying Pimp's neighbors again - that's always a fun time :cheers:

Looks like this is going to be a great get-together. Too bad I'm so far away. It would be great to meet all of you Texans! :cheers: Have fun!

Too far??? I'm friving about 6 hrs. to go.
Then you're not driving fast enough! :lol: It's 5-hrs @ 75-mph. Just giving you shit, it's a long ways to Odessa - definitely looking forward to meeting you :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

It was just a suggestion guys... calm down.. lol. Looks like i'll be seeing you guys tomorrow night!

And ummm.. i really don't know how many of you plan on actually EATING @ hooters (as alot of you are going to be arriving @ different times)... so i didn't call to reserve anything.. just a heads up... ;)

Then you're not driving fast enough! :lol: It's 5-hrs @ 75-mph. Just giving you shit, it's a long ways to Odessa - definitely looking forward to meeting you :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

Sorry Mr. P I'll try to make it there faster, lol. I really looking forward to meeting you guys and taking pics of our trucks all put together.

same here.

http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r25/JustinK05/Flyer.jpg

Just in case some of you haven't seen the flyer... i'll try to be out there early... but all i can say is.. look for some nice trucks / tbss's... and roll on up.. :jester:

....just don't be a ricer... that's all i ask... :jester:

And GUYS... what do you want to do on Saturday? Everyone keeps bringing up "lets make this a weekend type thing"... well.... gimme suggestions!!! lol

Edited by Fallen.One05 (see edit history)

I'll be there. Past the little one's bedtime so I'll be there by myself. Save me a spot in the blue section. Since it's the best color for a truck, I'm assuming we'll be allowed to park right up front. :chevy: