5-18-07

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take the 820 loop, you don't want to drive I-35W through town at that time of the day, on a Friday no less. :sick: Drive I-20 east to I-30 east (the freeway forks) then northbound onto 820 (it will loop you around Ft Worth) then exit northbound onto I-35W (it's a left-hand exit). Once you arrive in Denton, double-back down I-35E (head southbound) and Hooters *should* be about 5-miles down the road on the left, exit 464 I think but I'm not sure on exactly which exit...

Mr. P.

edit - what time are you leaving Odessa? Depending on your timing I might change my own route and meet you either at Hwy 281 & I-20, or at 820 and we can caravan from there...

I'm leaving around 2, I did a mapquest and it tells me to take the loop like you said. PM me your number, thanks in advance.

I'm leaving around 2, I did a mapquest and it tells me to take the loop like you said. PM me your number, thanks in advance.

If you are on the road exactly at 2pm and average 75mph then we will meet at the intersection of I-30 & 820.

Anyone know the quickest way coming from McKinney?

Mappoint says drive west on 380/377 towards Denton, then south (left) onto 288 until you hit the freeway, then north on I-35 until for a couple miles until you exit for Hooters. I still don't know the freeway exit though... 30-miles one-way.

Mr. P.