5-18-07

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright what are you still doing at this time of night i just got home from work glad you are coming this weekend
Hacking for glory; this last 10 days has been f'n brutal. I'll catch you up man, been looking forward to getting up your way again :thumbs:

Hey, does anyone know the area really well? Maybe you could PM me you # just in case I get lost. I refuse to stop and ask for directions! Oh, and its raining here right now, so my truck is gonna look like sh!t when I get there.

Hey, does anyone know the area really well? Maybe you could PM me you # just in case I get lost. I refuse to stop and ask for directions! Oh, and its raining here right now, so my truck is gonna look like sh!t when I get there.
Like the back of my hand. Pretty easy for you. I20 east to Ft.Worth, then I35 north to Denton.

:lol: Coming from you that's funny

Okay, truth be told, my girl drafted the permission slip. Just in case you have to do any bartering to get full clearance for the entire weekend, here's the version she has to use for her nights out with the girls.

Wife_Night_Out_Permission_Slip.pdf

:cool:

Take the 820 loop, you don't want to drive I-35W through town at that time of the day, on a Friday no less. :sick: Drive I-20 east to I-30 east (the freeway forks) then northbound onto 820 (it will loop you around Ft Worth) then exit northbound onto I-35W (it's a left-hand exit). Once you arrive in Denton, double-back down I-35E (head southbound) and Hooters *should* be about 5-miles down the road on the left, exit 464 I think but I'm not sure on exactly which exit...

Mr. P.

edit - what time are you leaving Odessa? Depending on your timing I might change my own route and meet you either at Hwy 281 & I-20, or at 820 and we can caravan from there...

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)