fuel question

yes, you will need more fuel pressure. id be careful on how hard you run it until you know your a/f ratio..... but chances are your fuel pressure is dropping substainially at WOT. is there a way for you to check it? it should be constant @ 58 psi

could i use an inline walbro?

no. you need an intank. with 10psi and being an 04(returnless) the fuel system is about out of steam. i used a walbro in tank and boost a pump and still dropped from 60 psi to about 52 at wot. and thats not good it caused some inconsistant afr readings. so im now in the process of doign dual intank walbros with bigger fuel lines, boost referenced fpr , bigger everything. and had to switch to return.

i also have a custom tune coming from brian at PCM for less does this make any difference. Because i thought in the tune he could boost the voltage to the stock pump and i could add either walpro or the aermotive eliminator for more pressure. just woderring because the pocketbook is running low. and thanks for the input i really appreciate it.

will this work

JCW Shop > POWER-PLUS IN-LINE HIGH-VOLUME FUEL PUMP KIT

-Read or write a product review

-Provide feedback on product information or image

-Forward this page to a friend POWER-PLUS IN-LINE HIGH-VOLUME FUEL PUMP KIT

Our Price: $299.99

Financing Available: Availability:All items will ship within 24 hours

For all cars

Flows up to 50 gph (gallons per hour) at up to 70 psi

Perfect for supercharged or nitrous-equipped cars

Kit includes fuel pump and mounting hardware.

On an 04' like yours I would be installing a bigger fuel pump or a boost-a-pump type of system for the fuel pump.

Ideally he should do both. Bigger pump provides the ample volume needed, boost a pump will increase voltage at the pump to increase fuel pressure linearly with boost. For every 1psi of boost, fuel pressure must be increased 1psi or the PCM's fuel calculations based on the IFR table are incorrect. Hacking the MAF table will work around this issue somewhat, but can not possibly yield accurate AFRs at all load points/boost levels.

http://www.procharger.com/contact.shtml

Call this number and tel them you want the inline fuel pump,It will be $276 dollars but if you bitch about the price you can get them down to $227. This will come with the pump and all the lines to attach it, the relay might be extra though. This is the one procharger recommends for their kits.