looking for passenger door cladding arrival blue

iwineng03ss

friend of mine bought my 2004 arrival blue ss from me last week someone tried to rip the passenger door cladding off while we were in a store.. if anyone has this piece that they would sell let me know or does anyone know if the dealership would sell just that piece?

friend of mine bought my 2004 arrival blue ss from me last week someone tried to rip the passenger door cladding off while we were in a store.. if anyone has this piece that they would sell let me know or does anyone know if the dealership would sell just that piece?

They sell just that piece I bought it for my truck a few weeks ago. They are gonna rape your a$$ on price though. I payed almost 3 c notes for it.

They sell just that piece I bought it for my truck a few weeks ago. They are gonna rape your a$$ on price though. I payed almost 3 c notes for it.

300 bucks just for that one piece??? damn oh well its gotta be fixed.. did it atleast come painted??