Should I be upset or happy?

Dylan06SS

Well . . . I had been bitching about not seeing any SS's around here. Should have kept my mouth shut, a guy that works about half a block away just got his this weekend . . . of course RED :fume: ! I do want to see the truck do well, but to get the same color as me . . . what a bastard. At least I'll have someone to pick on the local HEMI's with! :sigh:

never thought of it that way :cheers: still, I've always thought its best to be the only guy on the block w/ something (especially when it comes to cars/trucks) now I've really got to get to work on the upgrades, before he does :D . He did get the light grey interior, i got charcoal. He went w/ XM and Onstar, I didn't. And to top it off my partner at work got a 2004 H2, (we've had an outbreak of GM in the Upland CA area!!!) Black w/ every option. I'm trying to convice him to powdercoat his rims black and color match all the chrome (fake) crap on it, go totally stealth mode :cool: so it doesn't look like another "soccer mom" mobile. :lol:

One of the benifits to living in a small town is that I am the only one with a SS. Although I am in the DFW area where I am sure there are many a SS exist, in my little town, I am the only one. I have only seen one other SS on the street in the DFW area and it was in Mesquite. Like I say, I know there are many, they are just in stealth mode.

There aren't very many around here. KOW (knock on wood). I saw a black one in Rochester and I know of a blue one that was bought in a neighboring town, but I haven't seen that one since the day he drove it off the lot. There's a red one at a dealer in Geneseo and I believe a dealer in Wayland has a leftover 2003 black one for sale. Wish somebody from out-of-state would pick it up, LOL. I AM THE ONLY SS IN TOWN. It's kinda nice to be original. :cool::thumbs:

Archived