90mm tb and j-tube conversion

I have a 06 SS is there a 90mm tb j-tube conversion kit available for it, was told a while back that the 90mm tb wouldn't work on my set-up not sure why but is there away to make it work? Pat.

Yes...it works you can but it direct from magnacharger,or there are a few guys that sell em...you just need to have it tuned in

Edited by SD619SS (see edit history)

You'll need a couple more things in addition to the j tube, like a TAC module and harness adaptor...

a guy on pt.net has the needed harness but he's got a back log. It's suppose to fix the 90mm TB problem where the TB isn't openinh 100%. I'm on the waiting list so hopefully I'll have the harness in a month or so.

a guy on pt.net has the needed harness but he's got a back log. It's suppose to fix the 90mm TB problem where the TB isn't openinh 100%. I'm on the waiting list so hopefully I'll have the harness in a month or so.

im on the list too. can't wait to get mine :driving:

here is the link to the harness if anybody is interested.

TAC module